[MOL] Gwen [01324] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen

Gwen, it sounds like you are getting your thoughts in order.  I know how
hard this is for you!!  It is a scary time because of all of the
uncertainties but once you make up your mind about what is right for you
things will start to roll.  Then you can have all of this behind you!!
That has always been my goal each time I have faced surgery........get it
over with and get on with things!!  You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Things WILL go well for you!    Mary Ann
Which hospital are you going to and do you know how long you will be there?!?!?