Re: [MOL] Query... [01323] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Query...

My Dear FRiend,

You are more than welcome to our forum and you will learn much. I have
been here the longest, I Believe, and I learn each day. Now, for your
information Adenocarcinoma is the beginging of a meaning to a Diagnosis.
In other words Adeno (glandular) and carcinoma (tumor or cancer) is a
basic description which then may identify the type of cancer for
instance adenocarcinoma lung or breast or ovarian or prostate, etc. So
when someone says adenocarcinoma it is the beginning of a diagnosis but
does not explain the location of the cancer. We need that in order to
advise you more clearly. Now Stage IV is a concern as the carcinoma or
disease has spread beyond the primary site.  There are many, and we are
one, that has overcome  stage IV metastasis. there is much hope and much
to learn. So pls if you will provide us with the site of disease or
complete diagnosis and we can help you further.

God Bless,
marty auslander