Re: [MOL] CT update [01322] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT update

Dear Nisi - that is so very kind of you - in fact to be perfectly honest it was
mostly out of deference to you, Marty , Gwen and Tami that I decided not to
shout with joy from the rooftops.  It's hard not to feel guilty, but a dose of
good news amidst the difficult I guess is like a ray of hope to all.  So thank
you for your blessings and I continue to pray for you and your 3 sons.  Having 3
sons myself makes me really identify with you in ways -it's mostly been because
of them that I've just kept on and on searching and researching and refusing to
give up - first they "lost" a parent to divorce - I couldn't bear the thought of
them losing another to cancer. Love and thanks for always being so very
understanding and supportive.. Cori.