[MOL] Gwen [01318] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen

I'm glad you're taking a day for yourself, my friend. It is so very
confusing and overwhelming at first -- I changed my mind so many times,
it wasn't funny! (I guess we should be grateful for options, but it
doesn't make things easier!) But then things kinda clicked, and I just
knew what made sense for me. And that's really the key; to hear that
inner voice saying what's right for you. Know that everyone who loves
you will support you 150% in your decision, because we all want the same
thing: for Gwen to have whatever she needs and feels comfortable with.
And you'll know, dear one, you'll know! Prayers and love, Joicy