[MOL] Martha [01317] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha

Martha, if you go pick up the tapes, say Hello to Linda Rodgers for me
(tell her "the woman from Princeton Seminary" says "Hi!"). I spoke to
her a couple times on the phone, and at one time we spoke of the
possibility of creating spiritual-based surgical tapes, which included
encouraging scriptures as well as the other messages. I still would love
to do that, but things got so busy and we lost touch. Also heard that
she contracted Lymes disease. Anyhow, she is just a really nice person
and i hope you get to meet her. Hope all is well with you friend! Love,
Joicy