[MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for June 24, 1999 
Medicine On Line
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for June 24, 1999
- To: DDLUCKY@AOL.COM
- Subject: [MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for June 24, 1999
- From: CCR0417@AOL.COM
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:32:21 EDT
- CC: DMG1027@AOL.COM, email@example.com, Irish88ND@AOL.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, PERosie@AOL.COM, TUTAN1313@AOL.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org, SaturDaze@AOL.COM
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Powerquote for June 24, 1999
- From: "the Discian Group" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:19:43 -0500
- approved: email@example.com
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Priority: normal
- Resent-Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:37:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <t1QXs.A.hpF.gWhc3@anca.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 124
"We have worked at full speed since May. And that is
I'm persuaded the root and source and origin of all health
And happiness, provided of course that one rides work as
a man rides a great horse, in a spirited and independent
way; not a drudge, but a man with spurs to his heels."
- Virginia Woolf, writing in her journal about her life as a
publisher and writer.
Questions to Ponder
How am I riding my work-horse?
Do I agree with Ms. Woolf's assessment?
--The Weekly Escape -
The Weekly Escape is a Monday morning e-zine that
your week off with a much needed "mental escape".
As a subscriber (membership is free), you will receive
three or four Quotes of the Week, Monday ZEN, the Riddle
of the Week, some other form of Brain Food...and more!
The Weekly Escape, the e-zine with your mind in mind.
Have a Great Day!
Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting company committed to helping organizations, teams, and Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
For information about the Discian Group or its products and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .
Permission is granted to freely copy or forward Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you forward the entire message, including the name and email address of the author. In fact, we'd love it if you did!
Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes. It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions. To
subscribe, send an Email to: email@example.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. To unsubscribe,
send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
ISSN: 1523-8008. Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA © Copyright 1999, the Discian Group. All rights