[MOL] Query... [01314] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Query...

A dear friend of mine has been diagnosed with State IV Adenocarcinoma.  To be
of some usefulness to him and his wife (who forwarded a message to me from
your site), I'd like to listen in on and learn from the info in your forum.
I gather you run a listserv, and would appreciate knowing how to sign on it
it.  Thank you.