Re: [MOL] Deb and all [01305] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and all

Hi Gwen,
You are a basket case aren't you?  I wished I were there to help get you
thgough this.  Look forward to getting your surgery over with and get your
boobbies, I don't know much about it but I know my daughter said she would
feel like a woman with out them.  This is your choice, do what you can live
with best girl...
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
We are here with you through the whole ordeal, ok?  now relax and enjoy
hubby, you must be making a wreck of him, LOL  My prayers are with you, Good
Bless.

In a message dated 6/23/99 10:35:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gwen@donet.com