Re: [MOL] Deb and all [01303] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and all

Thanks Debby for reply.  I can understand your confusion and concern about
which treatment option is best.  I guess for those of us that are here ten
years from now, we will think, thank God, we chose the right one!  In other
words, as we all know, nothing is 100%. So we just have to pray and
hopefully we make the right choices.

I have a question:  Does any of you know anyone who have had implants?  If
so, how do they like them?  I tried U of Penn as Marty suggested (thanks
Marty), but I didn't get anywhere last night.  I will try again tonite.  I
need to confirm appt with my Surgeons for next week, but now I am hung up
about reconstructive  surgery - should I or shouldn't I?  My husband is
upset, - he doesn't want me to keep putting off - although I would like to
put it off until hell freezes over; but that is beside the point.  I think
it would make me feel better to hear some pros and cons.  I will try
researching again tonite.

I am a little scared of the whole deal - what else they will find - getting
thru the long four hour surgery - and the pain!  Sorry if I am weeping all
over the web.....

Thanks you all, Love, Gwen K.