Re: [MOL] Laid dad to rest. [01298] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laid dad to rest.

Hi Tami,
Such a nice post and thank you so much fpr sharing it with us.  Tell your
Mother we are hopefully coming to Ohio the end of July to see all of you and
to go to seen and spend some time with my daughter.  Please tell your mother
that I am thinking of her and the rest of you.  My prayers are with you all.
I will write to your Mother in a few days.
Love, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/23/99 5:20:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,