Re: [MOL] Cori [01286] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori

Dearest Chris - you are so very kind and your words mean a lot.  My prayers and
positive thoughts are with you and your family and I pray that your Dad's
results are good news too.  I intend to keep seeking out alternatives, options,
new treatments and pursuing each and every one that is feasible, until my last
breath.  I pray God grants me time with my kids, to see them grow up and marry
and maybe even bounce a little grandchild on my knee !! Each positive report
reminds me there's vibrant life in me yet, each negative one instills in me that
much more determination to stay alive  --- now I must admit, I prefer the former
!!!!  Again thanks for your sweet words - I truly appreciate it.  Love. Cori.