From: Stuart Scott Harth <charth@bellsouth.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 6:01 PM
Subject: [MOL] CT update
Dearest Mol friends:
I have delayed a little in sending out the results from my latest CT scan because, to be perfectly honest, so many Molers  were having a difficult time that it somehow seemed insensitive for me to be overjoyed.  But the other side of that coin is that we all need encouragement and hope and enjoy sharing happy news - and mine has exceeded expectations by so far that my oncologist wants to write a paper on it.  In a scant 6 weeks my tumors decreased considerably...we would have been happy had they just stabilized and stayed unchanged since they were growing at a very aggressive rate, but instead we were totally thrilled to find they had actually decreased quite significantly.  I am ever so thankful to God and give Him the credit..but I am also thankful for all these leading edge immune therapies which are helping me tremendously.  It's hard not to feel guilty when other dear friends are having a difficult time, but I earnestly trust that my great results bring joy to others who are discouraged, and spurs them on not ever giving up hope. Much love and thank you all for all your prayers and positive thoughts.  Love. Cori.