Re: [MOL] Liz/ Lillian [01265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz/ Lillian

Thanks Lillian,
Have about 15 students enrolled for the on-line segment of my 102 class and
only 6 for the on-line 101 class. Of course when you add these to the
on-site students I have more than 25 in each class. It's just that the
first English class one takes in college I believe students need more
personal contact with the instructor. I am excited about doing this and I
think it will work well.
Liz

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates