From: albamar
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 7:00 PM
Subject: [MOL] Stress Management and Macrobiotics for Stage 4 Liver Cancer

A dear friend of mine who was treated with chemotherapy for breast cancer two years ago now has stage 4 liver cancer.  She is being given the only available chemotherapy regime, but wants to explore every other sensible treatment.  She is now taking poison ivy tea and ecuine (sp?) tea, but is considering macrobiotics and stress management programs as well.

I'd be most interested in hearing about these or other treatments from someone who has direct knowledge or experience that would be useful to my friend.  She knows that her prognosis is extremely grave and wants to quickly get to work trying any promising cure.