[MOL] Marty and Barb [01258] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty and Barb

Marty and Barb, I just checked my mail after being tied up in wedding
preparations for the past 10 days or so.  I am so sorry to hear of Barb's
most recent problems.  I am keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.
I know that this is a difficult time for both of you. Wish that I could
express my thoughts better on this.  Joicy always says things so well.
Just know that I am pulling for you!  Mary Ann