[MOL] Gwen [01257] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen

Gwen, I am finally able to check messages and saw yours.  Where are you
having your surgery on the 28th?  OSU?  You know that I will be thinking of
you and lifting you up in prayer.  If there is ANYTHING that I can do,
please let me know.  Remember I am only about 35 minutes away from West
Milton!!  Please let me know, OK?!?!?    Mary Ann