Re: [MOL] Fathers Day [01250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fathers Day

DEar LInda,

Had a great Fathers Day from the standpoint that the weather in
california was great. Barb and I walked on the beach, had a fish dinner,
watched the sunset, enjoyed the day and spent time with friends who were
just married for the fourth time not to each other, lol. And they have a
brood of about 8 children from different marriages. Quite confusing, but
they are very good friends to us. So the day was special and my
present....well.....my present was being with my lady. Hope your day was
special as well. thank you.

God Bless,
marty and Barb