Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody [01246] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody

Dear Mom,
For the past I don't know how  long I have been sitting here on my you
know what reading about all the work that you have been doing. Well you
did it. Finally. I am motivated. Going to get in the shower put some
clothes on and then watch out. First I will grab a laundry basket and
pick up all the items that are in places they don't belong, then power
washing the patio sounds good to me. Next the pool area and if the dog
doesn't stop peeing on the patio..........
We made a neat discovery early last night. A duck made her home in our
shrubs. There are five little ducklings all in a row under this one
bush. We are fearful that one did not make it. It was a good thing that
I was not motivated this past Saturday as I was going to trim the
bushes. I watched them all leave earlier, they are adorable, and then
come back. We are not sure why here as there is no water near by.
I need to get in the shower before this period of motivation passes LOL
Debby