Re: [MOL] Urgent Query re Stage IV Adenocarcinoma Treatment/Bess [01242] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Urgent Query re Stage IV Adenocarcinoma Treatment/Bess

Dear Bes:  Welcome to our wonderful forum; however it would have been nice
to have met you under different circumstances.  I am directing you to some
very good sites in hopes that you may get your answers to help that darling
husband of yours.  Good luck and know we are here for you also.  Your
friend, lillian

http://www.njb2b.com/siuh/radoncology/lederman.html  This hos. and
treatments have had some very good results.

http://www.medscape.com/Medscape/CNO/1999/ASCO/public/Conference.cfm?confere
nce_id=20 This will take you to the very latest information from the Cancer
Conference

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html
     ( Very informational) Go to: Cancer Resources, Molers News and
Treatment Centers.

http://rex.nci.nih.gov/  At this site make sure you go to PDQ's and Trials