[MOL] Two hopeless daughters need urgent help. Please read this post [01224] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Two hopeless daughters need urgent help. Please read this post

Hi !
We are two sisters, in search of information on Acute Leukemia Mieloide
(syndrome mielodisplásico).
Our mother is 49 years old and there is about 1 year it was diagnosed it
this disease. Initially she made a first chemotherapy of 7 days and later on
one of consolidation which had success. After 6 months she had a relapse
which didn't answer to the chemotherapy. The doctor's opinion that
accompanies her is anything to do except transfusions of blood. We want to
fight for all the hypotheses, and we asked for its opinion respectfully and
it helps concerning the possibility of a treatment in any part of the world.
We spoked with the doctor that internationally doesn't make better, but we
thought that in another parts of the world will exist of certain better
conditions and the investigation will be more advanced.

.....         ..........  Please help us. We don't know to who to appeal
more.
.......      ............ Please help us. We don't know to who to appeal
more.

We waited its answer eagerly, for the address of an our friend or in answer
in this newsgroup: rmontoito@bigfoot.com.

These two desperate daughters,

Cristina Paula Neves Nogueira Santo - +351 0931 4000864
Susana Isabel Neves Nogueira Santo - +351 0936 9093651