[MOL] Fwd: Patrick [01218] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Patrick

In a message dated 6/22/99 1:17:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ZDINAKST writes:

<< Subj:	Patrick
 Date:	6/22/99 1:17:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	<A HREF="mailto:ZDINAKST">ZDINAKST</A>
 To:	<A HREF="mailto:NLPOST">NLPOST</A>

       It is with bleeding hearts and sorrow we mourn   Patrick's leaving. He
was a wonderful person. We only wish we got to spend more time with Nisi and
him. He was her partner in every aspect of the word. Life, love. and working
in this world together. They forged their path together and loved enough for
a long lifetime even though their time was cut short. Their three beautiful
sons will help to carry on his legacy. She will never truely be alone. Last
August he walked with us on their farm and showed us "his little piece of
heaven". He is most certainly in the other one now and we look forward to
seeing him again  someday and he can show us the paths to walk.
          Love, S & T  >>

---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----