RE: [MOL] Doctor appointment Cori from Nanc ():-) [01156] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Doctor appointment Cori from Nanc ():-)

I can't even remember what Nanc just wrote - Never Mind    do all that stuff
!!!!

Nanc, you made me smile and feel like a failure at the same time.  I'm
laughing.  Your friend June A.