RE: [MOL] Fathers Day [01152] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Fathers Day

Marty:

I think you definitely qualify!! Dick and I have no children together,
though he has two children from a previous marriage. But I am the proud
mother of Emily Rose, our Sheltie. We love her as though she were a child,
and Dick always remembers me on Mother's Day. So I wish you a Happy
Father's Day too!!

Love,
Linda