Re: [MOL] Fathers Day [01082] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fathers Day

Dear Deb,

Thank you. We hope in our lifetime that we have touched children with
the same values and virtues that we, Barb and I, were similarly brought
up with. And, we are celebrating Fathers Day in a manner that
incorporates Mothers Day. Actually we place no title or special identity
on a holiday like today. Because we like to think that every day is a
special day which is in celebration of human beings day or Fathers Day
or Mothers Day. Just a thought. Thank you Deb. Be well and stay well. WE
pray that your day, and every day will be as special as well.

God Bless,
marty and Barb