[MOL] Diana & Tami.... [01039] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Diana & Tami....

Dear Tami and Diana, I was so very sorry to hear about your loss, but
praise God that it was a peaceful passing. These goodbyes are so very
painful -- we are never, ever ready. But I hope you will take comfort in
knowing he is now free from all pain and suffering, and that the
separation is only temporary. You have all fought the "good fight," and
he was a lucky man to have been loved so deeply. You are in my thoughts
and prayers...love, Joicy