[MOL] Please assist with information re: adenocarcinoma of appendix [01023] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Please assist with information re: adenocarcinoma of appendix

Dear Sir,

I am a General Practitioner in Sydeny,Australia.We are desperately
seeking information about current thoughts and therapies for the
management of mucinous adenocarcinoma of the appendix with associated
pseudomyxoma peritnoeii.

Thankyou for any information you can Email me as well as any further
reference or web sites you feel are worth investigating.I have tried to
join the chat group of Medicine On Line but cannot get past the password
stage.

With Thanks

Yours Sincerely

Guy Gordon