Re: [MOL] SCLC w/ mets [01014] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SCLC w/ mets

Hi Judy,
My Hubby of 73 has SCLC and was given 3 to 6 months and that was March 24,
1998, yea over a year ago.  He is doing almost all that he done before, he
only gets tired quicker.  We live in N. Muskegon, Michigan.  I might add that
my hubbys heart is in very bad shape.  His cancer was in his right upper lobe
of the lung and a large mass on his trachea, those are all gone and no sign
of cancer anywhere.  He does have an inlarged lymph node in the lower left
lung that the Doctor is keeping an eye on.  There are many in this forum that
are beyond 1 year of remission of SCLC.  If I can be of more help or you have
more questions just ask.
Love, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/19/99 2:59:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, JHBolton@AOL.COM