[MOL] Judy -SCLC w/ mets [01010] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy -SCLC w/ mets

Dear Judy, I unfortunately don't have any medical solutions for you, but
just wanted to welcome you, and let you know that you, Mildred, and your
family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this
difficult time. Blessings, friend, Joicy