[MOL] Discount Direct Email [01000] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Discount Direct Email ocojb

Are you making more money that ever?
Are You getting all the sales that you want?
Is your inbox filled with fresh orders every day?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions, then you probably don't need our services.

However, If you answered No to ANY of them, then try these questions:

Do You:
Want a Bulk Mail Service that delivers?
Want access to the best e-mail lists available on the Internet?
DO YOU NEED?
Full version Bulk Software at a discount?

If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions, then try:

Warhorse Promotions.... 	SIMPLY THE VERY BEST!

We have Contract Mailing, Mailing Software and List Management Tools at Discount Prices. We also have general internet lists and Biz Opp targeted lists, NOT A*L, that have been cleaned and verified. These lists get 90% plus deliverables.

For info on any of the above, send email to mailz@coldmail.com, with "bulkinfo" in the subject box.

Thanx,  Warhorse

with "Remove" in the subject box. NOTE! If you do note put "Remove" in the subject box, our software cannot process the request and you WILL NOT be removed. We have no desire to send any more mail to those who do not wish to receive it.