Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment Cori from Nanc ():-) [00999] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment Cori from Nanc ():-)

Hi Cori,
I'm glad you feel good about this one.  I'll be praying for you to get your
good news on Tuesday.  I took the day off and went a few garage sales with
Daughter and my 7 year old grand daughter, before I left, I done morning
dishes, made all the beds and done one load of laundry and hung them out,
made 4 loaves of bread and put them in pans to raise, went to the sales
dropped the kids off to home, went to the green house and bought two more
hanging plants, brought them home got Don went out to eat supper, to the
store to buy some aspirin for Don, then we went to pick up my grand daughter
from summer camp brought her home with us, baked the bread and after it
cooled Mom and the grand daughter had to have some of it.  Then we made
Graduation cards on the PC, she is going to her step sisters and wanted to
make one, with my help, and we have two to go to tomorrow.  Everyone is in
bed and I have one more card to make.  Then off to bed for me.  Then up in
the morning, do my morning chores, as well as my shower and curling my hair,
of course I'll have time to get dressed....LOL.  Then I am off with my
girlfriend to some craft shows.  Come home get Don, pick up my daughters and
off to Graduation parties, one is an hour away, another Grand Daughter.  Then
after the parties we'll see what I have time to do.  Your comment was
cute..h--- on wheels, you got a chuckle out of me.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
You know if I stay busy I don't have time to know if I am sick or not...LOL
If nothing else I do get a lot done, but now I decided it was time to mix a
little fun too.  I am going to have a fun and a lot of accomplished spring
cleaning, this summer and fall.

In a message dated 6/18/99 11:46:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,