Re: [MOL] Being Older [00994] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Being Older

Dear Nanc - I forgot what I was going to write to you about !! Your definitions
made me chuckle - NOT  -  I could identify with too many of them !! Thanks a
LOT...I sure needed that on a late Friday night !!!! You're a real upper !!
(Just kidding - I love you anyway. ...)Cori.