Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment [00992] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment

Dear Nanc - I'll know Tuesday when I see my oncologist. He has always insisted on
delivering news - good or bad - personally.  I feel better about this one than I
did about the previous one 2 mos ago...more at peace. I just "feel" the tumor has
quieted down !! Will let you know.  Hope Kathy's card is forwarded - will send her
another in case. Glad she's doing well.  Don't overdo it this weekend - you tire
me out just listening to all you accomplish...you're h*** on wheels girlfriend.
Love. Cori.