Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment [00988] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment

Hi Cori,
You'll do just fine, when will you get the results? Be sure to let me know
when you get them, I'll be like you til we know for sure.  Kathy will still
get your card, the hospital will forward it to her house.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/18/99 8:13:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,