Re: [MOL] Yea!! for Kathy, thanks Martha, from Mom (Nanc) [00962] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yea!! for Kathy, thanks Martha, from Mom (Nanc)

I Cori,
I sent the address for Kathy to Debby, I hope Kathy gets tons of cards.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/18/99 8:19:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,