Re: [MOL] Yea!! for Kathy, thanks Martha, from Mom (Nanc) [00953] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yea!! for Kathy, thanks Martha, from Mom (Nanc)

Dear Deb - Nanc has everyone's addresses and I'm sure she can send you privately.
We always worry about some kookie or spooky character getting home info.
Thanks for the prayers.  Love. Cori.
Don't worry about taking all kinds of energy telling us about all the details,
we're just happy you prevailed and got what you needed.  Take care.  C.