Re: [MOL] Cori- Doctor appointment [00951] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori- Doctor appointment

Dear Joicy - thanks dear...I have to admit anxiety running a little high - but I
pray all will go a LOT better than April's !! Or I'll be in beeeeeg trouble.
Thanks for your prayers - it means a lot.  Love. Cori.