Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment [00950] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment

Dear Nanc - thanks sweetie - I'm a little anxious, but trust all will be
OK...started on vaccine yesterday and although I had extreme fatigue which is a
common side effect, I did great....I had a hard time staying awake on the way
home which could have posed a problem since I was driving, so I stopped and
purchased a large iced tea to wake me up...I slept 4 hours straight when I got
home, and then went to bed by 10 and slept all night.  Today I feel fine, just
butterflie in my stomach over date with big bagel later today.  Wonderful news
about Kathy C.  Pity I sent her a card to the hospital and she'll probably miss
it if she's on the way home already...but obviously I'm thrilled for her.  Love.
Cori.