Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment [00949] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment

Before you run out the door, don't forget the cream cheese, onion,
tomato and I am sending some love and hope! Will keep my fingers crossed
till we hear from you.
Will update everyone on the insurance company having a severe case of
foot in mouth decease this evening. If it hadn't sent me into a tail
spin it would be funny..
Debby