Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment [00948] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment

Dear Deb - my date with the big bagel is today, thanks for thinking of me -
anxiety starts to run a little high... I started my new vaccine treatment
yesterday, so, we'll see.  Don't know the details, but congrats on obtaining
what you needed from the insurance Co....Love. Cori.