[MOL] Yea!! for Kathy, thanks Martha, from Mom (Nanc) [00939] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Yea!! for Kathy, thanks Martha, from Mom (Nanc)

In a message dated 6/17/99 8:30:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mjt3@bestweb.net
writes:

<< Dear Molers:

 I called the hospital today; I thought just to find out if Kath was still in
 ICU.  Before I knew it, they were connecting me to her room.  She sounds
 fine; a bit on the tired side, but fine.

 She's going home tomorrow.  I sent her everybody's love.  She said she's
 going to have to take it easy for at least a month or so, and someone is
 going to try to help her get back on line in about a week.

 Love,

 Martha