Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment [00938] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Doctor appointment

Ditto Cori,
You my dear are in my prayers.  God Bless you.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/17/99 9:03:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com
writes:

<< Dear Cori,
 If my memory is working I belive that you have an appointment tomorrow.
 I am thinking of you.
 Debby >>