[MOL] Great news Debby YEA!!!! from Mom (Nanc) [00937] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Great news Debby YEA!!!! from Mom (Nanc)

In a message dated 6/17/99 9:01:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com
writes:

<< Dear Martha,
 I bet your son also talks in his sleep, mine does.
 I won I won I won. They are going to pay!!!!!!!! Will explain what went
 on tomorrow but boy did the insurance company put their  foot on their
 mouth.
 Debby