Re: [MOL] To Nanc...Back to Dale [00933] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Nanc...Back to Dale

Hi Dale,
I am happy that your news was good.  Thand you for missing me.  It's like
this;
In the summer time I have tons more to do around here, that Don used to share
doing, and now it is on me.  We have a large yard I have to keep groomed, the
laundry I hang out in the summer, windows inside and out to keep clean, power
wasning the house and two decks, and still have the back of the house and one
deck to do.  Washing walls, painting to be done, I also care for and run my
Mother to the Doctors and for tests, she lives with us.  I've spent my PC
time lately on the MOL Album, which does take alot of time.  I also do
peoples taxes and have businesses that I do printing jobs for along with my
crafts I work on when orders come in.  Wew!!  On top of all that, Graduation
partys going on now, that we have to go to.  I let no moss grow under my
feet...LOL  Now I have to get back to work.  Do keep in touch, and love to
hear from you and keep on getting better, you hear?
Love, hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/17/99 8:06:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dtck1@gte.net