Re: [MOL] REMOVE [00682] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] REMOVE

Dear mcjjtm-
What an attitude you have, and not Cori's Sons, read her post again and you
will see, that is what her sons would think of you, or anyone else for that
matter, with an attitude like you have.  She has raised her sons very well
and they do know what respect is, far be it from them to have an attitude
like yours.  I truly feel sorry for you cause you must be a very unhappy
person, and it goes far beyond 168 e-mails in one day, cause the delete key
is just a finger away.  You hit on everyone here who tries to help you.  Cori
has cancer, I know you don't care, but it was very unfair for you to hit on
her as you did, she could be dying and her biggest fear is to leave her boys
before they gradurate from highschool, or to leave them at all at such a
young age.  She has one more to get through highschool, and the others are in
college.  Are you an educated person?  It is very hard to tell from your
postings.  I feel sorry for your brother if you are anywhere near him through
his decisions and healing process, you and your attitude would definitely
hinder that.  Don't you hear yourself?  You are very bitter, and not a very
nice person, you are rude to put it a bit more plain.  I feel sorry for your
friends, that is if you have any, which I doubt with your ATTITUDE!!!!!  God
Bless you and help you heal and find compassion for those around you, or that
you come in contact with, for we are all children of God.  I still send you
my,
Love, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)
Just ask nicely and I will help you.....
Mols scroll on down and read the post this person sent to our lovely Cori.
God forgive her Cori, for she knows nothing about you.  I am so sorry that
you had to be put through this...you are very dear to all of us.

has cancer and who doesn"t
      My anger doesn't have anything to do with anyone who has lung cancer or
any other cancer.  My anger is form 168 e-mails in 24 hours...and as far as
your remarks about your teenage son language!  appears like you need to spend
time correcting his language instead of e-mailing me!
In a message dated 6/13/99 1:00:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mcjjtm@bbtel.com