Re: [MOL] REMOVE [00680] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] REMOVE

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Scott Harth <charth@bellsouth.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>; mcjjtm@bbtel.com <mcjjtm@bbtel.com>
Date: Saturday, June 12, 1999 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] REMOVE

Dear mcjjtm - if you read the instructions, you could remove yourself.  Others would no doubt be happy to help you, but the first rule to make people want to help you is to ask nicely.  Maybe you don't care who has cancer and who doesn't, but all of our friends on this forum are either cancer patients such as myself, or caregivers to cancer patients - and they are a wonderful group of people.  You obviously went into the forum for a reason - none of us signed you on - God help you or whomever you are a caregiver for with your anger and attitude - as my teenage sons would say - it "sucks".....

mcjjtm wrote:

 Please remove my e-mail address from you mailing list!!!!!!!!I don't care who has cancer and who doesn"t
  My anger doesn't have anything to do with anyone who has lung cancer or any other cancer.  My anger is form 168 e-mails in 24 hours...and as far as your remarks about your teenage son language!  appears like you need to spend time correcting his language instead of e-mailing me!