[MOL] Gel form of drug shows promise [00674] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gel form of drug shows promise

Worth reading on drug intradose, breast and melanoma, Jeanne

http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/c1e76.htm

---- Begin included message ----
Has anyone heard or read information about a med called Intradose?  Debbie
S. Sent me an article related to this med.  I couldn't find the exact
article Debbie sent, but I did find this link.  --LD

http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/c1e76.htm

By the way, I'm still on nomail for SARCOMA because my husband and I are
working on our house.  Love to All, LaDonna

A small community of committed citizens can change the world.

LaDonna Breidfjord Backmeyer, renal leiomyosarcoma survivor
    *co-owner L-M-SARCOMA, RARE-CANCER, & SARCOMA-MED*

-           Signoff, Subscribe or Change Options =>
             http://www.acor.org/l-m-sarcoma.html
---- End included message ----