Re: [MOL] Hello all Molers [00668] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all Molers

Hi Christine,
I'm not on as much in the summer time either.  I have to keep up the outside
as well as the inside of our house.  I still have the back of the house and
one deck to power wash yet, to hot to do that this week, in the upper 90's.
It takes a good 7 hours to cut our grass, and weed wack and has to be done
every  week.  I hang out my laundry too.  I cut out wood stuff to paint in
the winter, for my crafts, I'm not doing any shows this summer but I am
building up my stock, so when I do start up again I won't have to work so
hard, and I do sell some once in awhile from here.  My Mother isn't doing to
well right now, so that takes more time.  We also get more company.  It was
good to hear from you, do keep in touch when you can.  Don's scans showed no
tumors yet, another cat scan in 3 months to check the node in the bottom of
the left lung.  So far so good.
Love, hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/11/99 5:56:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,