Re: [MOL] Cori [00665] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori

You've got those prayers, my friend! We will be storming heaven on your
behalf, and we will just keep pestering God until he hears us. We simply
aren't going to take "no" for an answer! I pray, too, that you and your
family will be at peace about things in spite of the crazy
circumstances. Hugs and love, Joicy