Re: [MOL] Cori [00663] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori

Dear Nancy Nanc Joicy Martha Lil Gwen Deb Lil June Carla Jeanne  everyone....for
your prayers and caring messages of love and support.  Mt CT scan is NEXT
Friday  - June 18th....please say an extra little prayer that my tumor has
slowed down....I start the new immuno therapy Immunocomp program next Thursday
17...please pray that it will succeed in stabilizing it toally.  Thank you
dears, one and all. God bless. Cori.