Re: [MOL] disgusting [00662] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] disgusting

Dear NJA
You should be ashamed of "YOURSELF" rather than the other way around...this
forum serves many purposes and is a wonderful source of information, referrals
and yes, a place of laughter too....have you heard the adage "laughter is the
best medicine"...Maybe you should read Norman Cousin's book "Anatomy of an
Illness"...in it he illustrates over and over the incredibly powerful healing
effects of laughter.
I read all the emails and respond and help where I can...as does everyone else
in this wonderful group.  I sure did not see any request for help from you.  You
sound like you're a very angry person....maybe you should go rent a funny movie
and laugh a little and lighten up.  If I can be of any help please send another
email to the forum...if not, hope you have a good weekend....and LAUGH a little
- I promise it won't do you any harm.  Cori.